jeudi 5 avril 2012

Chicago's bricks

few days ago i found via design sponge that stunning loft with amazing bricks walls... Chad and Margot live in Chicago. Chad is an collage artist and Margot just started a design graphic studio. She also has a great blog... lucky guys!!!! such a great feeling in that house filled with vintage and art....


il y a quelques jours je suis tombée en arrêt sur ce loft à Chicago, trouvé via design sponge, avec des murs en briques sublimes. ce loft appartient a Chad et Margot, deux artistes. Chad réalise de magnifiques collages et Margot vient d'ouvrir un studio de design graphique ainsi qu'un blog trés sympa. sacré bon feeling dans cet appartement rempli d'objets vintages et d'art...






read more here...

i am such bricks addicted.. it's why i had bricks walls in my Montreal's flat and my Saigon's house... 
i will have some in my next house for sure!!!!

xoxo friends

2 commentaires:

  1. I love this place! I've shot a few homes with brick walls lately. Makes me jealous ;)
    Have a nice weekend!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ohlala ces murs en brique... y'a pas à dire, que j'aime !

    Samantha

    RépondreSupprimer